Drivers can all too easily forget about the rules of the road once they pass their test but this can land them in a whole heap of trouble if they are not careful.
But no matter if you’re honking a horn, pulling out in front of oncoming traffic or bumping another vehicle in the supermarket car park, you are may be guilty of flouting the laws of the road from time to time.
We all pick up the off bad habit over time, especially whilst driving. However, did you know some of yours could be illegal?
Luckily, the RAC have compiled a list of laws to be aware of:
- Overtaking at a pedestrian crossing
- Flashing your lights to give way
- Sleeping while drunk in your car
- Using your phone as a sat nav in an unfixed position
- Letting animals out of the car while broken-down on the hard shoulder
- Parking on the wrong side of the road at night
- Driving on the pavement unless you’re turning into a driveway
- Using the horn between 11.30pm and 7am in a built up area
- Driving at more than 50mph in a van on a single carriageway road
- Parking within 10 meters of a junction
Building The Right Habits
Whatever your level of driving experience Surrey Driving Force can offer driving lessons in Surrey to suit you. From driving tests to refresher courses, our friendly and experienced instructors will help you to achieve your goal quickly and affordably.
- Competitive rates
- Friendly, patient and fully qualified Driving Instructors
- Test success in as few lessons as possible
- Convenient pick-ups from home, work or school
- New, air-conditioned, dual control cars
- Reduced driving lesson prices when you block book
- Driving lessons seven days a week
As Well As Surrey Driving Lessons We Offer:
- Intensive Courses
- Mock Practical Tests
- Pass Plus
- Motorway Driving Training
- Refresher Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced Driver Training
- ADI Training – ADI Part 1, ADI Part 2, ADI Part 3
If you would like any further details regarding the driving tuition available from Surrey Driving Force, please give us a call on 0845 190 2012 & we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.