Hapless motorist puts lives at risk by driving the WRONG way down the M1 – then forces other drivers to slam the brakes on as he reverses to correct his error
- The elderly motorist caught driving the wrong way up the M1 at Milton Keynes
- After frantically trying to correct, he made off the wrong way down the slip road
- Essex lorry driver, 54, captured the shocking incident on dash cam yesterday
This is the shocking moment a hapless driver risked lives by going the wrong way on the M1 before desperately trying to correct his error by reversing up the fast lane.
The elderly motorist turned right and crossed three lanes of the busy motorway, heading straight into oncoming traffic.
When he realised his mistake he tried to reverse back along the fast lane, only to pull forward again.
The driver eventually manages to reverse back up the road before driving the wrong way down the sliproad.
For the full story, please click here.
Getting On ‘The Right Road’
Whatever your level of driving experience Surrey Driving Force can offer driving lessons in Surrey to suit you. From driving tests to refresher courses, our friendly and experienced instructors will help you to achieve your goal quickly and affordably.
- Competitive rates
- Friendly, patient and fully qualified Driving Instructors
- Test success in as few lessons as possible
- Convenient pick-ups from home, work or school
- New, air-conditioned, dual control cars
- Reduced driving lesson prices when you block book
- Driving lessons seven days a week
As Well As Surrey Driving Lessons We Offer:
- Intensive Courses
- Mock Practical Tests
- Pass Plus
- Motorway Driving Training
- Refresher Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced Driver Training
- ADI Training – ADI Part 1, ADI Part 2, ADI Part 3
Theory Test Pro – FREE!
Surrey Driving Force students have full access to premium content via Theory Test Pro whilst learning with us. This is a great resource and really helps our students pass their theory test first time. It’s also available as a free app to download on iPhone or Android, where again you can access the premium content.