Tax your car, motorcycle or other vehicle using a reference number from:
- a recent reminder (V11) or ‘last chance’ warning letter from DVLA
- your vehicle log book (V5C) – it must be in your name
- the green ‘new keeper’ slip from a logbook if you’ve just bought it
You can pay by debit or credit card, or Direct Debit.
You must tax your vehicle even if you do not have to pay anything, for example, if you’re exempt because you’re disabled.
You’ll need to meet all the legal obligations for drivers before you can drive.
This service is also available in Welsh.
Getting On ‘The Right Road’
Whatever your level of driving experience Surrey Driving Force can offer driving lessons in Surrey to suit you. From driving tests to refresher courses, our friendly and experienced instructors will help you to achieve your goal quickly and affordably.
- Competitive rates
- Friendly, patient and fully qualified Driving Instructors
- Test success in as few lessons as possible
- Convenient pick-ups from home, work or school
- New, air-conditioned, dual control cars
- Reduced driving lesson prices when you block book
- Driving lessons seven days a week
As Well As Surrey Driving Lessons We Offer:
- Intensive Courses
- Mock Practical Tests
- Pass Plus
- Motorway Driving Training
- Refresher Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced Driver Training
- ADI Training – ADI Part 1, ADI Part 2, ADI Part 3
Theory Test Pro – FREE!
Surrey Driving Force students have full access to premium content via Theory Test Pro whilst learning with us. This is a great resource and really helps our students pass their theory test first time. It’s also available as a free app to download on iPhone or Android, where again you can access the premium content.